NuStat Hemostatic Dressing
NuStat is a single-use hemostatic wound dressing applied externally with mechanical compression to temporarily control bleeding in lacerations, punctures, abrasions, surgical wounds (operative, postoperative, dermatological, etc.) and traumatic injuries.
Available in 3 sizes:
- NuStat Tactical 2″ x 36″ dressing
- NuStat Tactical 4″ x 4″ dressing (dressings per pack)
- NuStat Trauma Pad 8″ x 12″ (Tyvek) Box of 10
Innovative | Safe | Intuitive | Effective | Economical
NuStat family of products – Not just a gauze, it’s a Technology for Rapid Bleeding Control
Beeken Biomedical’s NuStat® family of products are designed with the patented Hemafiber Technology™. This technology is comprised of a comprehensive matrix of hemostatic clotting fibers that work synergistically to accelerate clot formation. The activation of the clotting cascade is accelerated because EVERY fiber in NuStat has hemostatic properties, thus giving it the power needed to initiate immediate hemostasis.
- Available in different sizes for a wide range of hemorrhaging injuries resulting from trauma. Requires no preparation – Use straight from the package to patient
- Unlike other products, it contains no coatings or biologics that can be washed away or left behind
- A safe, effective hemostatic dressing
- Works in a wet environment.
- Clots faster than Quick Clot Combat Dressing
- Ideally suited for penetrating trauma wounds
- Narrow dressing width allows for easy, rapid application
- It’s comprehensive matrix of hemostatic clotting fibers work synergistically to accelerate clot formation
- Hemostasis maintained with stable clot formation
Showing all 3 results