This Bulletproof Everyday Backpack provides a discreet layer of anti-ballistic protection that is metal detector and tourist friendly while the resistant panel only adds 20 ounces to its overall weight. Made of Duralite® Ripstop & Waffle Weave, a grid-textured nylon fabric that has a water-resistant backing to protect belongings in wet weather. The front panel open pocket has a quick-release buckle and can hold a jacket or any other quick-access items. There are no labels to indicate this is an anti-ballistic or bulletproof backpack. It is available in two unisex colors: red or black.
The S-shaped shoulder straps with Suspension System and thumb–ring pulls have comfortable Vapel™ mesh Airflow™ padding with a Collar-Comfort edge and adjustable sternum strap. The open mesh shoulder strap sports a cell phone/media pocket for easy access to electronics. A deluxe back panel with Vapel™ mesh Airflow™ padding with adjustable waist belt keeps air circulating and your back dry. Adjustable bottom and side compression straps secure heavy loads and additional gear.
Features & Benefits:
* Large mesh side pockets hold a beverage or other gear.
* Roomy main compartment opens wide for easy packing.
* Organizer compartment with multiple pockets, including zippered mesh pocket, pen pockets media pocket and key fob.
* Easy-access MP3 player pocket with customized, zipper-stop headphone port also holds sunglasses or other necessities.
* Built-in padded computer sleeve holds most 15″ (screen size) notebook computers (*maximum size 15.5″ x 10.75″ x 1.8″).
* Comfortable padded grab handle.
*1,914 cubic inches of space for everything you need to carry.
* Overall weighs approximately 2.7 lbs.
* Added ballistic weight of only 20 ounces.
* Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
* Exterior Dimensions: 19″ x 13″ x 7.75″
* Capacity: 1,914 cu. in. ”
* Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 15″ x 10.75″ x 1.8″
Shipping & Returns
- Calculate your shipping at checkout. To see our return policies, please click here.
Hold pack between yourself and the threat using the shoulder straps as handles. Use as a shield to provide cover for upper torso (vital organs) and head whenever possible. While taking shelter, use the pack to protect yourself in the direction of the threat. If running away, hold pack high on your back or in the direction of the threat to protect your head and upper torso (vital organs).
Testimonial: “I am happy to inform you that I am extremely pleased with my purchase of the “BulletBlocker Backpack”. The backpack is intended for my son who will be attending a large university this fall. I am impressed with the great appearance of the backpack and the quality of design and materials. The ballistic panel is discretely placed within the backpack with no evidence to the general public that this is more than a simple backpack. My decision for the purchase is quite simple, unfortunately, we live in an unpredictable and dangerous society. I have chosen to provide my family with every opportunity to survive an unexpected life threatening attack. The cost of your product is a bargain for the potential protection it could provide my child. I do intend to purchase another backpack for my youngest son who will be attending college next year. Thanks again for providing such a valuable product for the protection of my family!”
– Julio from Rochester Hills, Michigan