This Bulletproof Large Backpack Panel Insert allows you to easily and discreetly make your pre-owned bags “bulletproof”. It fits into backpacks, tactical bags, gym bags, briefcases, and more. Ideal for students, commuters, and public safety personnel who desire an extra layer of protection from random acts of violence while on the go. The ¼ inch semi-flexible NIJ IIIA panel is made with the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies, which means that it is safe, durable, and lightweight. These qualities allow it to be swapped effortlessly into different bags without ever compromising comfort or concealability.
Features and Benefits
- Conveniently enhances the safety of your favorite pre-owned items.
- Weighs only 20 oz. (roughly the same as a water bottle).
- Panel is transportable and can be swapped into different bags.
- Airport and metal detector friendly.
- Nylon sleeve repels water, resists rips, and is easily cleaned.
- Constructed with the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Weight: 20 oz. (567 grams).
- Dimensions: All large inserts are ¼ inch (6.35 mm) thick. Please see the size drop-down menu for the exact measurements of each panel.
- Sleeve: 100% 420-denier coated nylon
Two Shapes Available
Shipping & Returns
- Calculate your shipping at checkout. To see our return policies, please click here.
“The product is certainly very well-made, lightweight and flexible. The panel is used for 2 main functions: First is chambering rounds in semi-auto firearms for personal use. Second is a teaching aid. I am a firearms instructor and I demonstrate the safe chambering of firearms while having your panel in front of the muzzle.” – Alan from Tallman, New York